Top 5 Tips for your sexiest Adultwork profile selfies
Top 5 Tips for your sexiest Adultwork profile selfies
Think of your adultwork profile as a digital ‘peep show’. Passers-by (your prospective customers), need strong visuals to catch their attention and stop them on their search journey! Quality photos can give the client so much information, often stuff that isn’t articulated in your bio such as ‘style’ and ‘personality’.
Photos are also paramount in building trust between clients and an escort which, is the bricks and mortar of any successful business.
If a photo has been heavily photoshopped for example by a professional photographer, the client can find themselves asking questions like; how old are these photos and how much have they been edited? Professional portfolios are expensive and time-consuming. With the best will in the world, regular photo studio shoots are not an easy nor feasible option for most escorts to maintain!
What better way to eliminate costs, save time and stay ‘current’ in the privacy and comfort of your own home by taking a few cheeky selfies for your adultwork profile?… have a look at the key players in the industry and you will see them posting photos of themselves (taken by themselves) frequently – their fans love it!
Most people are familiar with taking a good selfie but we want to share with you our top 5 tips for taking your adultwork profile selfies to the next level of sexy!
Do Dress Up
You can take a sexy selfie when you are wearing clothes too! A damn hot dress not only leaves something to the imagination but often, people look their most comfortable and confident when they are in something they feel smokin’ in.
Whatever you chose to wear be it a dress or lingerie and stockings, don’t forget to check your outfit properly. Does it have any marks on it from makeup/deodorant? Are there any holes/skags (stockings) or tags/unwanted labels still hanging around?… – remedy anything you like accordingly.
Don’t forget you can also play with your clothes (they don’t always have to be worn as intended by the designer). From sliding your skirt up or down a bit to lowering your bra straps or removing a piece of clothing. You have numerous options to work with when you are ‘wearing’ some clothes. How much you want to show of yourself on your adultwork profile is completely down on you.
Be mindful of any your face if you do not wish to be easily identified and stay discreet within the industry. Always hide your face by cropping or blurring your photos unless you’re comfortable with people you know potentially seeing your work someday.
Pose and Facial Expressions
The right pose has the power to blow your viewers’ mind. Literally ;P
Start by practising a few poses in the mirror and choose the one you are most comfortable. In being comfortable, you are likely to come across as relaxed and in turn, this looks confident. If you push yourself into any poses or postures that are uncomfortable, you are likely to look awkward and awkward is not the most sensual!
Below are a few popular positions to give you some ideas and help you look your best.
- Front facing or sideways, place one hand on your hip and looking over your shoulder. Looking directly into the camera or away is fun to play with and often changes your power dynamic (away, being submissive and towards, dominant).
- Lean against a wall or window for a slightly voyeuristic vibe
- Lift your chest without sticking your ribs out (too much!) and curve your back to accentuate the S curve in your body. The more you arch your back, the more this highlights your sexy shape.
- Try snapping yourself in from of the mirror. This distances you a little within the photo and you can experiment with some naughty shots in the reflection!
- Experiment with the positioning of the camera; at a distance from above is often very flattering, up close can personal can be very enticing too!
Besides a good pose, a great facial expression (even if you choose not to display it) can really help energize the photo. Try relaxing your jaw, opening your eyes and biting your lip, for example, can really set a playful tone!
Use filters and apps for a professional ‘touch’
Soften and blur the background, smooth the odd spot or touch up your blush up for a more erotic effect! There are lots of free apps and filters to help with your imaging, below are a few of our favourites.
All-purpose photo editor for image enhancements and corrections:
- Exposure, colour and sharpening adjustments
- Crop, rotate, straighten, correct perspective
- Selective adjustments, brushes, healing tool
- Vignette, filters, HDR, black and white
- Frames and text
- JPEG and RAW editing
Elegant filter presets and a great selection of image adjustment tools:
- Beautiful and subtle one-tap presets
- Adjustable filter strength
- Large range of presets available to download
- Image adjustment tools for exposure, colour and other enhancements
- Integrated camera and photo sharing platform
It doesn’t get more simple than this!
- You can target acne or let the app magically do it for you
- brighten eyes and whiten teeth, or smooth your skin
Not everything can be done with a filter. Filters work best with a clear image with a decent level of exposure. Stick to one or two features within the different apps to keep your images consistent. And remember too much editing you could risk looking fake or photoshopped, not to mention, lots of edits take time!
Get the right location
Remove any mess or distractions from the place where you’re going to take your photos. There is nothing worse than having the attention taken away from you and given to your dirty laundry/dishes/shoes, on your own shoot! Whether you are snapping in your bed, in front of the bathroom mirror or at the windows, keep the photo ‘all about you.
The style, size and colour of a room can also determine how your photo comes out. For example, if you are in a room with dark red walls, you may need more lighting to help with the exposure!
Choose the right lighting
Lighting in a photo can set the tone or mood of a photo and there are plenty of ways you can use light when taking your selfies.
- Natural daylight can make for a very naughty and natural setting. Not only will it be daytime but you will most likely be near a window or doors which help set the scene for your surroundings
- Powered Lighting works well for targeting particular areas of your body or face. You can also warm or soften lighting by adding candles
Want to try a real-time Fuber selfie?
Our Fuber selfie feature has been designed to show people a real photo, no editing and can be taken anywhere at any time. Fuber selfies can be set to private or public or you can have private and simply release the ohoto when you are talking to someone you like.
Make your photos earn money for you!
You can now earn money from your photos using our Fuber private gallery. Maximise your earning potential by showcasing a few photos free on your Fuber profile and saving some for your private gallery. Some escorts can earn hundreds a week from selling access to their private galleries. Why not let your photos work for you?!
You can be as creative as you like with your adultwork profile. Take advantage by ensuring you have only the sexiest selfies as the director of your show. Don’t be afraid to experiment with a few different concepts and have some naughty fun!
the Fuber Fun Club x