What is the difference between Adultwork & Fuber?
Adultwork & Fuber – From the Top;
Adultwork is a community and marketplace where sex workers and clients can meet, interact and sell/buy services and goods. It provides various channels for adult service providers to make money.
Fuber is a platform where Independent Escorts can meet clients. The focus is on connecting adult service providers as quickly and safely with clients as possible. We’re heading for a seamless user experience, both ends.
- Adultwork allows Escort Agencies to advertise and has a Group function where Escorts can join together as a group (much like a traditional escort site).
- Fuber does not permit Escort Agencies to advertise as we are dedicated to making the Independent Escort Industry better. We believe technology can help Escorts work more easily for themselves and earn more money than is possible in the current market.
- Both sites offer an Available Today feature.
- Adultwork charges £6 (at the time of writing) to show up as Available Today.
- Fuber does not charge to feature as Available Today.
- Adultwork is essentially free unless you use their enhanced services such as Available Today which is £6 a day. Depending on how frequently you work, this can be a good or bad thing versus traditional escorting websites. If you work frequently (say four days a week) this could total over £100 a month.
- Fuber charges for Connections. There is a small fixed fee for making a request to book and a second small fixed fee once the booking is confirmed. As such, your costs are relative to the number of successful bookings you have. This is Where Pay Meets Play.
- Both Adultwork and Fuber have Photo and Video Galleries where, Providers can upload content with the option to charge users to view their content via the private gallery mode.
- Adultwork has a Marketplace function where providers can sell their Products (worn panties anyone?).
- Fuber however, does not have a Marketplace for selling goods (not that we are anti worn panties).
- Adultwork has a separate Mobile App that you can select if viewing from a mobile.
- Fuber has been built Mobile first and is fully responsive, automatically adapting to any other device you are viewing from if not your mobile e.g . you laptop.
- Adultwork has a separate Touring Tab where Escorts can list locations they are touring in. Escorts can also list under multiple locations. You can also search Escorts who are Touring.
- Fuber allows Independent Escorts to list multiple locations but also the date and time availability in these locations. So if you were Touring in London in a weeks time, you could list as Touring on that date and the time and will come up in relevant searches.
- Adultwork offers Phone Chat services where users can call and have Erotic or Fantasy chat. There are four types of Phone Chat: 1. DirectChat 2. You call 3. You receive a call 4. Book and use Skype.
- Fuber does not offer ‘Phone Chat’ in the above formats, however, an escort and client will be able to speak ahead of booking confirmation.
- Both websites offer the ability to search escorts by location, preferences and feedback.
- Adultwork.co.uk you can search escorts who are available today. On Fuber you can also search Independent Escorts future availability allowing you to plan ahead.
- Adultwork also has the option to search other providers on their sites (such as webcam, phone chat).
- Both platforms verify all new members.
- AW require you to provide a passport or driving licence. Escorts who do not provide this have a red warning flag displayed across the top of their page.
- Fuber offer various choices to verify your profile;
- Driving Licence or Passport;
- Link to your Existing Escort Website/Reviews i.e. your Adultwork profile so you don’t need to build up separate feedback;
- Link to Social Media – Escorts need to prove the social media belongs to them.
- Adultwork offers extensive webcam services and is one of the top two webcam services online.
- Fuber does not offer webcam at this time.
In conclusion; Adultwork & Fuber
Adultwork.co.uk is a great platform and provides the most opportunities for those who want to partake in extra revenue channels outside of Escorting such as webcam and phone chat etc. For those Escorts wishing to maximise their earnings and utilise all the diverse channels available to them in the sex industry, Adultwork wins.
Fuber provides a more focused platform for connecting Independent Escorts and clients with all functionality focused on making connections happen quicker and safer, for both parties. Escorts can earn money from meeting clients, their private picture and video galleries.
Whilst both Adultwork and Fuber have mobile views, Fuber has been built with mobile in mind first therefore, creating a seamless user experience from both the Escort and Client side. As a result, Fuber is more likely to suit those Independent Escorts who like to tour and conduct business from their phone more than from a computer.
For those Independent Escorts wanting to maximise their earning potential and exposure to clients, listing on both platforms could be a fruitful strategy. Finally, if you want to find out more and see where we’re headed, check out our Escort Forum and Blog.
In the meantime, Happy Independent Escorting.