Fuber.com is a community where independent escorts, adult workers, clients, service seekers and over age consenting adults can upload content, create a profile and communicate with each other. Fuber.com uses a virtual currency called Connects which you can make purchases with to communicate and Connect with others. Fuber.com is operated by EVA Social Ltd at the registered address 4th Floor, 18 St. Cross Street, London, EC1N 8UN, UNITED KINGDOM.
If you access, or register with the Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Fuber.com is not an escort agency and any fee’s received are in relation to facilitating communication between two or more parties and/or in relation to marketing.
Any money paid to the adult escorts listed on this website is for their time and companionship only and outside the boundaries of this website. Whatever else that may occur is made with the choice of consenting adults. We do not take any responsibility for anything that occurs outside of this site. We facilitate connections and any physical meetings you may arrange outside of the bounds of this site are at your own risk.
You are not permitted to use the Site to send or receive payment for any kind of physical meeting. If you are found to be accepting payment for meetings using our site you will have your membership terminated and access to this site removed. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for any such transactions.
By using Fuber you consent to receiving communications from us electronically, including emails and messages posted to your account. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Any content within individual profiles belongs to the owner of that profile and we do not accept any liability for any content (that is implied or inferred) that may be within it. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website or it's use.
We require that all Users respect and comply with these Terms, at all times, when using Fuber.
You may not:
- use Fuber other than for your own lawful and personal use in accordance with these Terms;
- impersonate another, or falsely state, suggest or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any other person or entity;
- falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another's information or content;
- use Fuber in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of Fuber without our express written permission;
- create, upload, post, display, publish or distribute User Content to any area of your profile that (i) is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, (ii) violates another's copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent), (iii) promotes or advertises escort services or (iv) promotes or advertises fireams or other weapons, tobacco, drugs, or drug paraphernalia;
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including but not limited to, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals;
- make insulting remarks to or about other users of the Site;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any content that you do not own and do not have express written permission to do so from the applicable content owner (this includes taking a picture or screenshot or otherwise making a copy of another's User Content);
- advertise or promote third party products;
- remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained or embedded in Fuber or in any User Content that you do not own;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of Fuber or any portion thereof;
- bypass, circumvent, disable, deactivate or render ineffective any content protection, rights management, or security features or mechanisms (such as firewalls, filters, etc.) associated with Fuber or any portion thereof;
- interfere in any way with the operation of Fuber or any server, network or system associated with Fuber, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making "denial of service" attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the app or any server, network or system associated with the app; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another's account that you are not expressly authorized to access;
- use Fuber for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, monitoring the app's availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access Fuber or any server, network or system associated with Fuber, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from Us; or
- make any other use of Fuber that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
To report abuse or misuse of Fuber, please contact our customer support.
Consumers may only access and use our website if they are at least 18 years of age in the UK or the legal age required by your local law from the location you are accessing Our Site. If we have any reason to suspect you are under the legal age in the country you are accessing from or are allowing access to anyone under age, we reserve Our right to terminate your membership immediately and without notice.
Content – Profile Creating, Content Creating & Viewing
Your content (images, videos, written) must be your own and not copied from another source or profile. We reserve the right to remove any profiles where we think the material has been copied. We may ask you to verify that the content is yours if we suspect it has been copied.
By creating and publishing User Content on Fuber, you also represent and warrant that: (i) you own or control all rights in and to your User Content; (ii) to the extent your User Content includes or utilizes any third-party property (such as material created by another person, or another person's name, voice, signature, photograph or likeness), you have secured all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary for the inclusion/use of such third-party property in your User Content and for our exercise of the rights granted herein by you with respect to your User Content; and (iii) your User Content is non-confidential and will be made available to those who view your profile.
Uploading content that does not belong to you is against the terms of Our website and we do not accept any liability for such content.
Telephone numbers, email addresses, URL links, physical addresses are not permitted anywhere in profiles or content uploaded unless you have purchased a Virtual Number from us. If you purchase a Virtual Number from us it can be displayed on your profile if you select this option.
Images and movie uploaded may be automatically watermarked with the Site's name, URL or logo.
All Providers must upload a Fuber Selfie which must be a true likeness of you. Your Fuber Selfie will be verified by a member of our team. Your Fuber Selfie will not be displayed unless you select the option to display on your profile.
Any User found to be changing a profile's underlying identity, after verification will have their membership suspended for a minimum of two weeks. Once verified all profile content must pertain to the verified member.
Members are not permitted to create or use nicknames in their profile or on our Blog or any other part of our website that may lead Users to think they are an employee of Fuber or part of the Admin Team.
Your advertising and any communication or promises made to your potential clients, customers or candidates must always be within the law. Any advice published is purely advisory and in no way represents an offer inferred or implied, and accepts absolutely no responsibility for the actions of individuals or the operators/managers of Groups. Any complaint of financial impropriety, false representation, misleading advertising may result in your membership being terminated.
Private Galleries & Pictures: Titles and descriptions must be a true and fair reflection of the content. You cannot upload duplicate or very similar images/videos to a private gallery.
All content created must be in English.
Content – Purchasing & Viewing
Access to Our Services and Paid Content will be available to you immediately when We send you a confirmation and will continue to be available for the duration of your subscription (including any renewals), or until you end the contract.
In the event you are not happy with the purchase of any paid content, you must advise us within the feedback pages within 3 hours where we will consider reimbursing your Connects. Any requests outside of this window will not be considered.
By accessing (e.g. downloading or streaming) the Paid Content or any Services, you will lose your legal right to cancel if you change your mind (the “cooling-off period”).
You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, communicate to the public, or otherwise use the content included in or provided via the Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made and it is for your own personal viewing.
We will always use best endeavors to vet content uploaded for accuracy and to ensure descriptions match the content you receive. However, due to the very nature it is uploaded by a third party we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from viruses, or other harmful programs of the content contained in or accessed through this Site.
We assume no responsibility or obligation to screen User Content or to monitor Fuber for inappropriate User Content. Views expressed by users on are not the views of Fuber. If you are offended by another's User Content you have the choice to not view from that user. If you believe another's User Content on violates Our Acceptable Use policy, you can report their profile
Content – Unlawful Content
All users are made aware of the recent changes in the Obscene Publications Act (OPA) and the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act (CJIA), which criminalises the possession of 'extreme' pornography. Guidance is drawn from CPS guidelines, BBFC guidelines and official guidance notes published along with the CJIA bill as it passed through Parliament.
It is your legal responsibility as either or both a producer or consumer of content to conform with the laws of your Country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice.
Movies, photos or any other content featuring children or animals or that make references to incest or rape will not be accepted and authorities will be informed.
Members must not supply or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following Unlawful Content:
- Under age persons (under 18 years old)
- acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person's life, (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon)
- Acts causing serious injury or mutilation
- Acts involving dead bodies or bodies that appear dead.
- Acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal
- Weapons (guns, knives etc)
If in Our sole opinion you have viewed or created Unlawful Content it may result in any or all of;
- Removal of your profile and material;
- Suspension of an account pending an investigation;
- Legal action against the producer, publisher or consumer
- Informing the appropriate authorities and providing them with the information relating to the incident;
You acknowledge that We may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by, or to, members without further notice to you.
Continuity of Service/Access
We shall not be liable for any failure for any suspension, or termination of access to the Site or any content arising out of a force majeure event, including, but not limited to; failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Us or Our suppliers.
In some limited circumstances, We may need to suspend the provision of Our Services, Subscriptions or Paid Content (in full or in part) for one or more of the following reasons:
- To fix technical problems or to make necessary minor technical changes;
- To update the Paid Content to comply with relevant changes in the law or other regulatory requirements;
- To make more significant changes to the Paid Content.
You will not be charged for any period that we need to suspend access.
Failure to have sufficient Connects in your account may result in you losing access to Our Site, Content and your Virtual Phone number.
Access to this Site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Our control.
If you do not log in for 60 days, we reserve the right to remove your profile. If after deactivation you do not reactive within 60 days, your Connects will no longer be available.
Marketing & Promotion
We reserve the right, from time to time, to offer promotions in order to attract new members and to help build traffic. We reserve the right to offer limited free previews of private galleries and movies in any such marketing, promotion or campaign.
Any content you have uploaded to this Site will not be displayed on any other website by us, unless you have elected to allow your profile (in whole or in part) to be used for advertising.
Any content you have uploaded to this site will not be displayed on any other website by us. Should any of your uploaded content appear on other websites, you should pursue the issue with the website owner.
Purchases - Pricing and Availability
Fuber.com uses a virtual currency called Connects.
You may be given free Connects for joining, completing your profile and/or referring other people. Free connects cannot be used to purchase a Virtual Number or call others. Free connects do not count towards connects that you can withdraw.
Connects purchased can only be used within this site for the services advertised. Connects are not transferable. Connects that are purchased and subsequently charged back will be disputed and the user will be charged the relevant fees associated with the chargeback. The user also risks having their information passed to third party payment providers and having their membership deleted.
We may from time to time change Our prices. Changes in price will not affect any Subscription or Purchase that you have already made but will apply to any subsequent renewal or new Subscription. We will inform you of any change in price at least 30 days in advance before the change is due to take effect. If you do not agree to such a change, you may cancel.Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Paid Content, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address technical or security issues. These changes will not alter the main characteristics of the Paid Content and should not normally affect your use of that Paid Content. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Paid Content, suitable information will be provided to you.
Payment for Subscriptions and Services must always be made in advance. Your chosen payment method will be charged when we process your order and send you a Subscription/Purchase Confirmation.
If you do not make any payment due to Us on time, We will suspend your access to the any Subscriptions or Services that require Connects.
For Virtual Phone Numbers; If you do not make payment by the time of time your renewal is due we may cancel your phone and you may lose access to your phone number. Any outstanding sums due to Us will remain due and payable.
If you believe that We have charged you an incorrect amount, please contact Us through the Knowledge Centre as soon as reasonably possible to let us know.
Your payment data is stored with our PCI level 1 payment provider. We do not store any payment information.
All prices on Our Site include VAT.
Purchases - Refunds & Cancelling Orders
EU Consumers have the right to cancel within their 14 day “cooling-off” period and receive a refund unless they have used Our services by any of;
- Accessing paid content
- Connecting with another user
- Posting a Reverse Booking
- Creating a Virtual Number
- Or using any of Our other paid services
The period begins once We have sent you your Order Confirmation (i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed) and ends when you access/use Our paid services.
If you purchase Content or Our Services by mistake (or allow your Subscription to renew by mistake), please inform Us as soon as possible and do not attempt to access any Paid Content or the Service. Provided you have not accessed any Paid Content or used the Service since the start date (or renewal date, as appropriate) We will be able to cancel the Purchase and issue a full refund. If you have accessed any Paid Content or Service, We will not be able to offer any refund and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content or Service for the remainder of the Subscription (up until the renewal or expiry date, as applicable).
Payments to You including Refunds
Payments can only be made to accounts that match the name on your ID.
We reserve the right to ask for any necessary identification as required by Our payment processing partners to comply with international anti money laundering regulations before releasing payment.
When you have accumulated enough Connects these can be transferred to UK & certain EU bank accounts. Withdrawing Connects are subject to Our Admin Fee (which may change from time to time). We do not withhold any tax or pay any tax on your behalf. You are advised to seek independent legal advice in relation to your own tax matters.
Fuber can also transfer to Paypal or through Amazon E Vouchers for some Users. Further verification may be required. Free Connects accumulated from Our “refer a friend” scheme, “signing up” or any other means do not count towards Connects that you can withdraw.
The above does not limit your ability to have unused Connects transferred providing you have complied with all Our policies and procedures.
If requesting a refund you need to provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Subscription ID.
Refunds will be issued to you as soon as possible.
Refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
The use of the Reverse Booking function is at your own risk. Fuber does not warrant that your Reverse Booking post or any bid will be successfully matched.
Anything that may happen as a result of a Reverse Booking it at your own risk. Any money paid for meetings is for time and companionship only and outside the boundaries of the Reverse Booking and this website. Whatever else that may occur is made is the choice of consenting adults.
We do not take any responsibility for anything that occurs outside of this site. We facilitate connections and any physical meetings you may arrange outside of the bounds of this site are at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warrenties; Limitations of Liability
By using Fuber you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Fuber and all of its services and features are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to Fuber and all of its services and features, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or reliability of Fuber, or the results of your use of Fuber. We also do not warrant or guarantee that Fuber and all of its services and features will be available at any particular time or location; that Fuber and all of its services and features will be secure, uninterrupted, and error-free; that any defect or error will be corrected; or that Fuber and all of its services and features will be free of viruses and other harmful components. Your use of Fuber and its services and features will be solely and entirely at your own risk.
- In no event shall Fuber be liable under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits, loss of data or information of any kind, or loss of business goodwill or opportunity) arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) Fuber or any of its services or features.
- In no event shall Our total and aggregate liability to you and/or others for any and all claims arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) Fuber or any of its services or features, exceed one hundred u.s. dollars ($100.00)
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages or total liability, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such case, Our total and aggregate liability to you arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) Fuber or any of its services or features shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
By using Fuber, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and Our employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to any of the following: (i) your use of Fuber or any of its services or features; (ii) any user content created, published, or otherwise made available on Fuber by you; (iii) any transaction or interaction between you and any other user of Fuber; and/or (iv) your violation of these terms or any applicable law.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You and we agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof) and that any dispute between you and us concerning Fuber or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved in the courts of England and Wales. Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim or cause of action by you concerning Fuber or arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.